Frigiliana Trekking 10 km
Private Tour | Starts at €166 - 2 people | Trek in Frigiliana!
Trekking in Frigiliana
We will pick you up by car at a meeting point in the center of Malaga and we will prepare to enjoy enjoy half a day of trekking in Frigiliana, one of the most beautiful villages in Spain, taking a route 10 kms. approx. from the Historic town Center to the Fort of Frigiliana. We enter the Natural Park of the Sierra de Almijara where we have incredible panoramic views of the town Nerja, the coast of Malaga, and the mountains that surround Frigiliana. From the summit, at 963 meters of altitude we will take wonderful photographs! When we finish the activity, we take a little walk through the streets and have a snack in a typical place before returning to Malaga.
Approximately 6 Hours (includes travel time) – Moderate difficulty –
Where to Meet
Meet us outside of the AC Hotel by Marriot Malaga Palacio
- All our Malaga running tours are private, so you’ll run alone with your trainer, or with your group of companions/family.
- All the routes are run at a comfortable pace so that you can talk and stop frequently to take photos. (If you do not want to stop, tell us).
- It’s important to be in good physical condition and to wear clothing and footwear suitable for the activity.
- We recommend the use of a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen in spring-summer.
- All runs are protected by international insurance. (optional hiring)