Frigiliana Trekking 10 km
Private Tour | Starts at €159 for 2 people | Trek in Frigiliana!
Trekking in Frigiliana
Frigiliana is undoubtedly one of the white villages of Malaga with more charm. Awarded with the I National Prize of Embellishment in 1982 its historical helmet is Historical Artistic Set since 2014. It is about 56 kms. from Malaga.
The whitewashed walls, its narrow and winding streets, in an endless number of stairs that cross all the Barribarto, are the Moorish heritage that the passage of time has left in the old town of Frigiliana, one of the best preserved in the province.
Frigiliana is located in the region of Axarquía, overlooking the Mediterranean from the Natural Park of the Sierras de Almijara, Tejeda and Alhama and about 300 meters above sea level.
We will pick you up by car at a meeting point in the center of Malaga and we will prepare to enjoy enjoy half a day of trekking in Frigiliana, taking a route 10 kms. approx. from the Historic town Center to the Fort of Frigiliana. We enter the Natural Park of the Sierra de Almijara where we have incredible panoramic views of the town Nerja, the coast of Malaga, and the mountains that surround Frigiliana.
From the summit, at 963 meters of altitude we will take wonderful photographs! When we finish the activity, we take a little walk through the streets and have a snack in a typical place before returning to Malaga.
Approximately 6 Hours (includes travel time) – Moderate difficulty –
Where to Meet
Meet us outside of the AC Hotel by Marriot Malaga Palacio
- All our Malaga running tours are private, so you’ll run alone with your trainer, or with your group of companions/family.
- All the routes are run at a comfortable pace so that you can talk and stop frequently to take photos. (If you do not want to stop, tell us).
- It’s important to be in good physical condition and to wear clothing and footwear suitable for the activity.
- We recommend the use of a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen in spring-summer.
- All runs are protected by international insurance. (optional hiring)