Nerja Running/Trekking 12km
Private Tour | Starts at €166 - 2 runners | Discover the views of sunny Nerja!
Discover Nerja on a Running Tour
Nerja, only 60 km from Málaga city, offers 320 days of sunshine each year and is a delight to explore on a running tour. Located in the foothills of the Sierra Almijara, its mountainous landscape features cliffs and steep areas that provide us with wonderful views of the town and the Mediterranean as we run along its lanes and paths on this 12km run. We will pick you up a meeting point of the Center of Malaga and we will drive to the area of Nerja where our route will begin. If you are staying in the area, we will establish a meeting place there.
Approximately 5 hours (includes travel time) – Moderate difficulty –
Where to Meet
Meet us on the outskirts of the AC Hotel by Marriott Malaga Palace
What is Included
(From 2 people to do the activity. Trekking Mode, consult)
- Private car round-trip transportation from Málaga Center, about 45/50 minutes each way.
- If you’re staying in Nerja, we can pick you up from your hotel or establish a meeting point.
- 1 bottle of water per person.
- Accident insurance.
What to Bring
- Trail running backpack or something similar, plus appropriate athletic clothing and footwear.
- 1 liter of water per person.
- Light food, such as fruit, energy bar, sandwich, energy gel, etc.
- Sunscreen, hat, and sunglasses.
- Clothes to change into after the run.