Malaga Urban & small Trail 9,5 km
Private Tour | Starts at €38 | Run through the Historic Center and in the Monte Gibralfaro!
Running Tour of Malaga
We will run through the streets of Málaga to show you the most emblematic places of our city, such as La Catedral, Plaza de la Merced, Picasso House Museum, La Alcazaba, Roman Theater, Gibralfaro Castle, Paseo del Parque, Muelle Uno, and more, while your runner guide explains the main characteristics of the sites that we see.
The total distance of this Malaga running tour is approximately 9.5 km, which includes the ascent to the Gibralfaro Viewpoint and we will run along paths inside the mountain.
Approximately 1 hour 30 minutes – Easy difficulty
Where to Meet
Meet us outside of the AC Hotel by Marriot Malaga Palacio
- All our tours are private, so you run alone with your trainer, or with your group of companions/family.
- All the routes are run at a comfortable pace so that you can talk and stop frequently to take photos. (If you do not want to stop, please tell us)
- It’s important to be in good physical condition and to wear clothing and footwear suitable for the activity
- It is recommended to wear a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen in spring-summer.
- All runs are protected by international insurance. (optional hiring)