Malaga Nightlife 8,5 km
Private Tour | Starts at €38 | Get to know Málaga’s nightlife!
Night Tour in the Malaga night
Slip on your running shoes instead of your high heels, and experience the thrill of running at night in Málaga! Discover a completely different vibe, with vibrant lights and life, as we travel through the center of the city.
On our Malaga running tour, we run along the Paseo del Parque, Muelle Uno, Paseo de los Curas, and we see places such as the Cathedral, the Alcazaba, and Gibralfaro, all of which look especially beautiful at night. It’s a great way to end your day in Málaga!
The total distance is approximately 8.5 km, which includes the ascent to the Gibralfaro Viewpoint .
Approximately 1 hour 30 minutes – Easy difficulty
Where to Meet
Meet us outside of the AC Hotel by Marriot Malaga Palacio
- All our tours are private, so you’ll run alone with your trainer, or with your group of companions/family.
- All the routes are run at a comfortable pace so that you can talk and stop frequently to take photos. (If you do not want to stop, tell us)
- It’s important to be in good physical condition and to wear clothing and footwear suitable for the activity.
- We recommend the use of a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen in spring-summer.
- All runs are protected by international insurance. (optional hiring)