Malaga Natural Park 15km
Private Tour | Starts at €69 | Train surrounded by nature!
A Malaga Nature Running Tour
Join us for a fun 15km running tour through nature in the Montes de Málaga! We also offer a hiker route where you discover hiking trails that lead to overlooks with stunning panoramic views of Malaga. Our running tours are private and kept at your pace. Come explore Malaga and stay active on your holiday. To go to the place where we will start the route (8/10 km from the Center) we will pick you up by car in the center and at the end we will take you back.
Approximately 2 hour 45 minutes (includes travel time) – Medium difficulty
Where to Meet
Meet us outside of the AC Hotel by Marriot Malaga Palacio
- All our tours are private, so you’ll run alone with your trainer, or with your group of companions / family.
- All the routes are run at a comfortable pace so that you can talk and stop frequently to take photos. (If you do not want to stop, tell us).
- It’s important to be in good physical condition and to wear clothing and footwear suitable for the activity. We recommend you also bring sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat.
- Bring a backpack with 1 liter of water and light food.
- All runs are protected by international insurance. (optional hiring)