Malaga Natural Park 12km
Private Tour | Starts at €54 | Run in the middle of nature!
Trail Running in the Montes de Malaga
Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience in the Nature, running 12km through the Montes de Málaga, or take a hiker route and discover lanes and trails that give you panoramic views of the city that you will never forget. To go to the place where we will start the route (8/10 km from the Center) we will pick you up by car in the center and at the end we will take you back. Our Running Tours are an excellent way to combine physical activity and tourism and make a unique way to explore our city!
Approximately 2 hour 30 minutes (includes travel time) – Easy/Medium difficulty
Where to Meet
Meet us outside of the AC Hotel by Marriot Malaga Palacio
- All our running tours are private, so you’ll run alone with your trainer, or with your group of companions / family.
- All the routes are run at a comfortable pace so that you can talk and stop frequently to take photos. (If you do not want to stop, tell us). If you wish you can do the Tour in trekking mode.
- It’s important to be in good physical condition and to wear clothing and footwear suitable for the activity. We recommend you also bring sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat.
- Bring a backpack with 1 liter of water and light food
- All runs are protected by international insurance. (optional hiring)