Málaga Beach & Sea 8 and 10km
Private Tour | Starts at €40 | Enjoy running near the sea!
Escape to the Malaga Beach on a Running Tour
Approach tourism in a new way as you enjoy a leisurely 8 or 10 km run along the beach, enjoying views of the beautiful Málaga sea, the warmth of the sun, and the light breeze. We have exceptional weather year-round, so it’s bound to be an unforgettable experience. The route is linear along the Mediterranean. We can start from La Farola or from Los Baños del Carmen to reach the mythical Peñón del Cuervo.
At the time of the Reserve you tell us if you want to run 8, 10 or something less. See gorgeous sights at a comfortable pace on this Malaga running tour!
Approximately 1 hour 30 minutes – Easy difficulty
Where to Meet
Meet us outside of the AC Hotel by Marriot Malaga Palacio
- All our running tours are private, so you’ll run alone with your trainer, or with your group of companions/family.
- All the routes are run at a comfortable pace so that you can talk and stop frequently to take photos. (If you do not want to stop, tell us).
- It’s important to be in good physical condition and to wear clothing and footwear suitable for the activity.
- We recommend the use of a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen in spring-summer.
- All runs are protected by international insurance. (optional hiring)